Printable: C7 Homework 23
For your next project I would like you to come up with a way to cheer up someone up! What could you do to make someone feel better? A stunning picture that you have created or a story to read might help. How about a song or playing an instrument? These are only some examples and you can choose whatever you think will make someone happy.
We will share these projects during the week beginning 24th March.
http://www.mymaths.co.uk Login as parkgrove with the new password of ****ask me ******. You can do any of the topics for fun or revision.
Times Tables x____ at __ star level
- The test is next Friday so make sure you know which one you are practising.
We are continuing to work on unstressed vowels (a vowel in a word that you don’t say). We will continue with last week’s words of February, jewellery, secretary, Wednesday, desperate, frightening, difference, dictionary, mathematics, similar.
Can you find any more?
- We will be writing our assembly
- For PE on Monday and Thursday, we are trying to get outside where possible so you may want to bring in a tracksuit as well as bobbles for long hair and tape for pierced ears. Thank you!
- The Class assembly is on Tuesday 18th March at 9am.
- The Year 3/4 play is on Tuesday April 1st (2pm, 5.45pm) and Wednesday 2nd April (5.45pm).