Here is a list of suggested websites of games to play at home, copies have gone home in book bags tonight:
• A few activities to try at home with your child.
• Phonics Play- Phase 2 and 3 games- Reception
Phase 5- Year 1 and recap phase 3 games.
• Maths Games- http://www.ictgames.com/resources.html Try a game together depending on which topic your child is working on in class.
• Can you help your child to search for their favourite stories? Can they retell the story once they have listened to it? Can they write or draw pictures about the story?
• http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks1 – aimed at Year 1 and above
• http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/laac/ – different levels available for both age groups.
Please ask for help if you need it,