Homework printable C7 Homework 19
As part of our work on Natural Disasters this term, we’d like you all to have a go at creating a world map (you could draw your own, download an outline to fill in or ask me for a copy). Your maps should include oceans, continents and European countries please, but if you’re feeling ambitious, feel free to add further detail! We’d like you to have your maps in school ready to share on Monday 10th February and we’ll also be testing your world geography knowledge throughout this term so it would be a good idea to start looking at atlases and globes at home!
Our first ‘Bookworm of the Month’ is Gaurie. Make sure that you’re filling out your Reading Records each week and perhaps you will be next month’s bookworm.
This week our words all are from our science topic.
water evaporation condensation precipitation cycle
solution solid liquid
These will be used in dictated sentences and handwriting practice over the next week.
Times Tables x____ at __ star level
- The test is next Friday so make sure you know which one you are practising.
- In English we will be planning our own myths linking aliens to natural disasters.
- In maths, we will work on our written methods for multiplication. Can you remember how to do the grid method?
- Swimming continues on Mondays.
- For PE on Thursday, please make sure you have a white top, black shorts, plimsolls (as we’re in the gym this half term), bobbles for long hair and tape for pierced ears. Thank you!
- Parents’ evenings are Wednesday 12th February (6-8pm) and Thursday 13th February (4-6). A booking letter will go out next week.