Printable version: C7 Homework 21
Fabulous maps everyone! We had ones marked with extra information, all sorts of colour coding and even one that was upside down (for a very good reason).
I hope that everyone will enter the 500 words competition for story writing from the BBC. Ideas from the class are on the back of this sheet. You may wish to just plan, write on paper or to write up your story using Google documents. We will finish these in class on the first Monday back. More at http://www.bbc.co.uk/500words
We still have school access to MyMaths. I have not yet set any specific homework but you can go to http://www.mymaths.co.uk and login as parkgrove with the password of (ask me). You can do any of the topics for fun or revision.
Times Tables x____ at __ star level
- The test is next Friday so make sure you know which one you are practising.
- We will begin work on a 500 word story to enter the Radio 2 competition.
- In maths, we will be polishing our written methods of division
- A big thank you to everyone who came to parents’ evening this week.
- Swimming has now ended and we will replace it with hockey.
- For PE on Monday and Thursday, please make sure you have a white top, black shorts, plimsolls (as we’re in the gym this half term), bobbles for long hair and tape for pierced ears. Thank you!
- School re-opens after half term on Monday 24th February
- Advance notice of or World Book Day this year when we’ll be encouraging everyone to dress up as their favourite book characters on Thursday 6th March. PE will still take place on that Thursday.