· Discuss ‘Rights and Responsibility’ feedback sheets.
· Christmas fair – who can help and how can we get more sweet donations?
· Introduce the need for a behaviour target from the Spring Term.
· What should we name the attendance bears?
· Rights and Responsibilities
Everyone had completed the task and most classes returned their sheets.
We discussed what had been written and Mrs Steel will use them to create list of rights and responsibilities.
· Christmas Fair
All school councillors to remind their class to bring in donations of sweets for the Christmas Fair. Remember the more sweets, the more we raise, the more we can buy.
Oscar and Imogen poster will design a poster to advertise of Thursday lunchtime.
Sophia, Reuben, Olive and Henry will design sandwich board signs on Tuesday lunchtime
· Spring Behaviour Target
Each school councillor will ask for suggestions for Spring Term behaviour target.
· Attendance Bear
Each school councillor will ask their class for the best three suggested names for the attendance bear.