Printable version: c7 Homework 13
Picture a scene
Make an image of a scene from any Shakespeare play. I’m looking for a really careful piece of work. Perhaps taken from the witches from Macbeth or the balcony in Romeo and Juliet. It could be a scene from a play we have not looked at in class. You can work in 2d (picture) or 3d (model). I would like to look at these in the final week of term from Monday 16th December. If you need a piece of paper to work on then please ask me.
Keep up the reading – particularly careful reading out loud to someone else. Remember to write in your book once a week and bring it into school every day.
We still have school access to MyMaths. I have not yet set any specific homework but you can go to http://www.mymaths.co.uk/ and login as parkgrove with the password of ****** (ask me).
You can do any of the topics for fun or revision.
Our pattern for next week is words with ough in them. Please hunt out a few examples and bring them in. Stars will be awarded.
Times Tables x????
We missed this week’s test so we will do that on Monday. The next test after that will be on Friday.
- In English we will start some work on persuasion including debating “Should Richard III be buried in York?”
- In maths, we will work on place value including decimals and some work on time.
- In science we will look at muscles.
- In ICT we will complete our plays in Scratch.
- Our topic work will centre on the Globe Theatre.
- The PTA Christmas fair is on Friday. The school council want jars filled with goodies and the PTA are still after donations.